Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Year To Date

Numbers really do tell a story. I love baseball and enjoy reviewing the statistics of players I would like to draft in my fantasy league. I also keep a very detailed running log online to track every mile I run each year. So far 2009 has not been a great running year due to a nagging injury that does not want to go away. I am still very happy to get out and run a 4 miler but I do miss going for a really long run.

So here is what my 2009 log looks like to date:

Running Summary
Runs: 19
Avg. Time: 00:31:30
Total Time: 09:58:41
Avg. Speed: 6.6 MPH
Avg. Mi Pace: 9:01
Avg. Dist.: 3.5 Mi
Total Dist.: 66.3 Mi
Avg. Cal. Burned: 503.9
Total Cal. Burned: 9575

I won't be at 900 miles by the end of December which is what I had hoped back in December but I am still happy I can get out and run a few miles a few times each week. I know my leg will get better but for now I will DEAL with it.

Happy (and injury free) Running,

Matt

No comments: