Friday, August 3, 2007

Back to running

The past two weeks have been very, very busy. I just moved and I took a week off from running because of everything we had to get done. I guess hauling boxes and furniture could be considered cross training, right?

It is good to be settled again and although the list of house projects is growing longer I decided that I had to lace up the shoes and head out the door. I was over due! It really felt good to get out the past two mornings at 6am. The temps were in the 90s the past two days so the early run was perfect. I plan to run 10 on Sunday and I will be back on track for next week.

That's all for now, just checking back in. Need to go do some painting now so I can cross another project off of the list!

Happy running.

Matt

1 comment:

Darrell said...

Moving is sure hectic, heh? Hopefully you get a run in here and there between you house to do list.