Thursday, August 16, 2007

Where are my shoes?

Hello again! Yes, I am still around but I am very busy getting settled in our new home. The last three weeks have been wild but luckily I have managed to get a few runs in. I am basically off my running plan for the half marathon. However, I still plan to run strog and set that new PR! I ran a great 11 miler on Sunday with a friend at an average 8:30 pace. I am feeling good about the long runs. I now have a nagging knee issue that just won't go away. I hope it clears up by the weekend. I have one more moving truck to manage this weekend and somewhere I hope to squeeze in another long run.

Anyways, I'll be checking in on the blogs I read this week. Hope your training is going well. Drop me a note if you get a chance.

Run strong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Running and moving are always hard to manage. Hope you find time to enjoy a run in prep for your next race.

Mike said...

hey matty,
be careful with the moving and running..that combo can kill ya! Can anyone say sore back and knees!? Just sayin...

Sounds like you aren't worse for the wear though based on your solid pace thru the 11 miler - keep chopping!