Wednesday, May 16, 2007

11 days to go!!!

Well, I have only 11 days to go until the Buffalo Marathon. I am completely psyched for this race. I really don't know how I will run overall but I have been feeling good lately. As long as I can get at least 4 hours of sleep the night before, I am good. I will also make sure I get great sleep for at least 3 days prior. I want to cash in on all of my reserves on marathon day. After all, these races take all of the fuel that we have...and then some.

My week so far:

Monday: 4 miles in 35:38 (8:54 pace)
Wednesday 4.1 miles in 33:51 (8:15 pace)

I am planning a couple more 4 mile runs and then an 8 mile over the weekend. I plan to get my inspiration this week from this story about a runner racing the Everest Marathon.

Happy running. Good luck to those of you with big races this weekend!

No comments: